Happy New Year Everyone!
I hope you have all had a lovely time over the festive period? It’s important to enjoy some rest and relaxation and give ourselves a break but don’t worry if you have over indulged – let’s be honest it’s easily done. Overeating and drinking more alcohol combined with a period of inactivity plays havoc with our fitness regime. We can soon get back on track though. I’d like to make it even easier to find that little bit of extra motivation needed to get back into it by offering a January 2016 Promotion.
All New Clients Pay Only £3 (that’s half price!)
for your first class during January
Existing Clients—bring a new friend to class and you both only pay £3
for their first class during January
So there’s never been a better time to concentrate on your fitness and well-being. Why not be the solution to your own New Year resolution? No-one else is going to do this for you so grab a friend and take some time out for yourself at Pilates.
Pilates has so many wonderful benefits, the main ones being:
- Increased flexibility and mobility of the muscles and joints
- Correct postural alignment
- Improved coordination, stability and balance
- Improved strength of the bones and muscles
- Improved strength and endurance of the core postural muscles
- Reduced stress and muscular tension
- Increased energy levels, confidence, self-esteem
- A sense of both physical and psychological well being
- As a group exercise, Pilates offers a motivational environment
Classes start back Tuesday 5th January!