Officially in business! Launch week has been a success and all the timetabled classes were well attended. It has been fantastic to finally “get going” and put everything into practise. It has been wonderful to meet all the new clients in this first couple of weeks and equally reassuring to see the return of those clients who have supported my student classes. I’m grateful to be able to put those first day nerves to the back of my mind now and concentrate on delivering your Pilates classes as a qualified Instructor.
I’m hopeful that as you continue to attend you will soon begin to feel the benefits that Pilates can offer for both the mind and the body. And if you are yet to come along and try a class and need little persuasion, here’s a reminder of how Pilates can bring about positive changes to your wellbeing.
- Increased flexibility and mobility of the muscles and joints
- Correct postural alignment
- Improved coordination, stability and balance
- Improved strength of the bones and muscles
- Improved strength and endurance of the core postural muscles
- Reduced stress and muscular tension
- Increased energy levels, confidence, self-esteem
- A sense of both physical and psychological well being
As a group exercise, a Pilates class offers a relaxed, motivational environment. It is a gentle low-impact exercise and is suitable for ALL ages and abilities.